Im new here.
09-27-2026, (Subject: Im new here. ) 
Post: #1
Im new here.
Like it says im new on here but a member gave me some advice so I thought I would share the jist of my experience so maybe it will help someone else. I had a cel/warning for outlet nox sensor in Cheyenne wy. I used a otr programmer to limp the truck from there to Chicago, NJ then made last drop in NC all the way home in ga. I know there are better ways hook to the truck but for me that one was simple and easy to keep in truck, I had never opened the box on it until Cheyenne and it did all I could ask and more. Haggai in Griffin ga does all the work on my truck and have sense i got it. Simply put if you want the best people working on your truck take it there. Ive been in and out of trucking for 25 years or so and ive never seen anyone better then them. Nice to meet yall.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete


Messages In This Thread
Im new here. - Riley1131 - 09-27-2026
RE: Im new here. - Rawze - Yesterday,



NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.