X15 Oil Fuel Dilution
09-25-2026, (Subject: X15 Oil Fuel Dilution ) 
Post: #1
X15 Oil Fuel Dilution
I have 2 trucks with identical motors that around 400 hours they start to get low oil pressure. We change the oil and it runs fine for another 400 hours. We've been sending on oil samples since the issues started and it took about 3 samples before they found fuel diluting the oil. What should be the first things I look for? Injector o-rings or injectors? Trucks run well otherwise.

Attached is the sample report. I use Caterpillar sample system because they give it to use free when we buy equipment.


Attached File(s)
.pdf  109 9-9-26 Oil Sample Fuel Dilution.pdf (Size: 853.58 KB / Downloads: 0)
replyreply


Messages In This Thread
X15 Oil Fuel Dilution - Hunter013 - 09-25-2026



NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.